- Simmons College
- Adjunct Professor, 2013--present. Taught LIS 488, Summer 2013, Spring 2014, Spring 2015.
- Guest presenter, Cultural Heritage Informatics courses, GSLIS, 2010-2012. Oversaw practicum projects for students in followup course.
- Taught workshops in OPAC usage and database research, Simmons College Library, 2006-2007
- Taught workshops on new and emerging technologies, wikis and podcasting, GSLIS Technology Lab, 2006-2007
- Tufts University
- Guest presenter, Collections Management course, Museum Studies Program, 2011-2014
- Roxbury Walking tour leader, Boston History course, August 2011
- Murray State University
- Spent one week teaching and working with journalism students at as part of the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation’s Newspapers in Residence program, November 2002.
- Syracuse University
- Taught week-long course in web publishing for high school journalism students, School Press Institute, Summer, 1997.
- Taught workshops on Pagemaker, Photoshop, and web publishing, Scholastic Press Association conventions, 1994-1997