- With Christina Costa, recipient of Historic New England's President's Award, 2013 for work on redevelopment of Historic New England's Information Technology infrastructure.
- Recipient of 2011 Award for Excellence in Thesis Research and Writing, given by the Simmons College History Department.
- As part of Collections Access Project Task Force, recipient of Historic New England President's Award, 2010, for work on development of the organization's new online collections access database.
- Profiled as emerging leader in Library and Information Science, Library Student Journal, September, 2008.
- Recipient of 2007 New England ASIS&T Student Travel Award for paper “Putting the ‘Where’ in the Archives: Internet Mapping and Archival Records.”
- First runner up for 2003 Jimmy Davy award, which is presented to the Tennessean newsroom employee each year who “best represents Jimmy's commitment to journalism and his 44-year career at The Tennessean."