Selected Consulting and Software Development
- National Park Service – Principal consultant on project to migrate Northeast Cultural Resources Bibliography database to modern, web-based portal. Installed server hardware and software and managed cleanup and migration of data, 2009. Contract renewed for hardware and software upgrades, 2012-2013.
- Morgan Library and Museum - Developed customizations for the ResourceSpace Digital Asset Management System to support internal data transfer needs.
- MassMoCA - Assisted with configuration and customization of ResourceSpace Digital Asset Management System for use in an art museum setting, 2011-2014.
- Developed “Transform Plugin” for ResourceSpace digital asset management system, which allows users to scale, rotate, and crop assets stored in the system. Developed additional plugins and core project code, including S3Sync and DeepZoom plugins, 2009-2013.
- InDesign Training, Puerto Rico- Installed and configured instances of ResourceSpace Digital Asset Management System for clients in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, 2011-2012
- Great Turtle Designs – Developed custom web scripting for multiple clients.
- Historic Nashville, Inc. - Assisted nonprofit historic preservation organization with various print and web publishing projects, helped write technology grant proposal, and worked on installation of new computer systems and software, 2002-2004.
- Daily Orange Alumni Association - Coordinated development of proposal to make the first 100 years of SU's student newspaper available online. Worked with vendor and SU archives to complete pilot project. Presented proposal at newspaper's 100th anniversary celebration, Sept. 2003. Managed web presence, 2004-2010.
- Hester J. Hodgdon Libraries for All Program - Served as volunteer consultant to the program and its flagship library, the San Juan del Sur Biblioteca in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. Traveled to Nicaragua in August, 2006 and January, 2007 to work with program director on communications and technology-related projects.