- Simmons College, Boston, Mass.
- Master of Science in Library and Information Science (Archives Management Concentration), May 2008
- Coursework included internships at the Northeast Museum Services Center of the National Park Service and Tufts University Digital Collections and Archives, as well as work on the Ruth Mitchell Wunderly Digital Library.
- Master of Arts in History, December, 2010
- Masters thesis: Control of the Caboose: Retail business and neighborhood change in Dudley Square, 1950-1975.
- Tennessee Foreign Language Institute
- Enrolled in Spanish language program, January-December 2005.
- University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, Maryland
- Master of Science in Technology Management, May, 2004
- Modern Archives Institute, National Archives, College Park, Maryland
- Completed training program in archival theory, management and preservation, February 2004
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Textual Studies and Magazine Journalism, May, 1998.