Publications and Presentations
- Panelist, Annual Conference, Visual Resources Association, Providence, April, 2013. Digitizing Originals: From Best Practice to Archival Image
- "The Collections Access Project: Digitization from the Ground Up at Historic New England" Microform and Digitization Review 41 (March, 2012), pp. 34-41. DOI 10.1515/mir-2012-0003
- Panelist, Annual Meeting, Museum Computer Network, Atlanta, 2011 – reinforcing the DAMS for the Future: Common Issues and Challenges.
- Panelist, Annual Meeting, Society of American Archivists, Chicago, August, 2011 - Cooperation Makes It Happen: Collaboration in Museum Archives.
- Co-Presenter, American Association of Museums annual conference, Houston, May, 2011 – Putting 100 Years of Collecting Online: A Case Study from Historic New England
- Panelist, Association of Museums annual conference, Houston, May, 2011 - DAM(S) the Torpedoes, Full Speed Ahead: Digital Asset Management Systems and the Museums of Tomorrow.
- Panelist, New England Museum Assocaiation, Springfield, Mass., November, 2010 – Collections Information Management Systems
- Co-presenter, Ferdinand's Flashback, Haley House Bakery and Cafe, Roxbury, Mass., September, 2010 (Historical/urban planning lecture sponsored by Discover Roxbury.)
- “Putting the “where” in the archives: Internet mapping and archival records” Library Student Journal, June 2010 (Revision of paper that received 2007 NEASIS&T student travel award.)
- Presenter, Historic New England Institute, November 3, 2008 - The Collections Access Project: Opening Historic New England's Collections to the World.
- “History on your Screen” Historic New England Magazine 9:2 (Fall 2008)
- Co-presenter, Simmons College Faculty Showcase (poster), April 23, 2008 - GSLIScast: Adventures in Podcasting
- Co-presenter, GSLIScast: Podcasting for Curricular Enrichment, NERCOMP Annual Conference, March 11, 2008, Providence, RI.
- Co-author: Technology Programming at the San Juan del Sur Biblioteca: Considerations and Progress (paper accompanying poster session, American Library Association Annual Convention, June, 2007)
- Co-presenter, International Poster Session, American Library Association Annual Convention, June, 2007 - Bridging the Communication Abyss in Rural Nicaragua: The San Juan del Sur Biblioteca Movil as an Information Conduit. (poster)
- Co-presenter, Co-presenter, Inauguration Weekend Student Showcase (poster), March 2007.
- Co-presenter, Launch event, Ruth Mitchell Wunderly Digital Library, December, 2006.
- Presenter, La Asociación Nicaragüense de Bibliotecarios y Profesionales Afines (ANIBIPA) workshop, Managua, Nicaragua, August, 2006 – A Montar el autobus 'Wiki': Wikis y su uso en bibliotecas [Ride the Wiki bus: Wikis and their use in libraries]
- Panelist, Special Libraries Association national conference, Nashville, 2004 - NewsSpot: The Tennessean's Newsroom Intranet.
- “Library Profile: The Tennessean Library and Archives.” News Library News 26:3, Spring 2004. pp. 12-15.
- Editorial Assistant, WORKS (The Newsletter of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Work Group on Science and Technology), 1994-1996.
- The Daily Orange: As a staff writer, covered campus events, spot news, and police beat. 1994-1995.